Extruder is the screw under the action of the molten plastic through the fixed shape of the extruded outlet extrusion, under the action of the traction machine by water-cooled stereotypes after cutting. Mainly used for a large number of continuous production of the same cross-sectional products, such as pipe Rod Profile, can also be used for plastic modified granulation. The basic mechanism of extrusion is simple-a screw rotates in the cylinder and pushes the plastic forward. The screw is actually a bevel or ramp that wraps around the center layer. The aim is to increase the pressure to overcome greater resistance.
In the case of an extruder, there are 3 types of resistance that need to be overcome: the friction between the solid particles (feed) on the cylinder wall and the rotation of the screw during the first few laps (feed area), the adhesion of the melt on the cylinder wall, and the flow resistance of the melt as it is pushed forward.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Point Cup packaging Machine Introduction
- Horizontal three-roll single sheet machine prod...
- Horizontal three-roll double-machine co-extrude...
- Correct method of operation
- Introduction of plastic machinery
- Development of Plastic Products
- Introduction of cup lid forming machine
- The function and advantages of cup lid forming ...
- Process flow of packaging machinery
- Development of packaging machinery